Saturday, July 17, 2010

#6 Feed Reader Subscribe to Feeds

This was an enjoyable experience as I read and became enthused as to the number of ideas there were...so difficult to limit. Many "new authors" are in this blogosphere (creative name, isn't it?)... Reading through the mountain of info, to me, was a "catch 22". I enjoyed it but this took multiplied minutes to accomplish. My brain is stretching, I think...

* In the blog, TechLearning, I investigated, "Meet the Bloggers", and located many who had technological ideas to pass along. David Kapuler brought out great ideas regarding slide shows in the classroom. I plan, as time passes, to access his blog in order to equip my students with this knowledge. He shared info about 10 sites that were free and would eliminate the need for IPhoto or powerpoint for slide show preparations. Cool info!
* Technorati is noted as the "recognized authority in the World Wide Web"...helped a lot in locating info.
*Cool Cat Teacher Blog - I have read several of this author's thoughts and will return to this blog often...has much info for the educator to peruse for personal and student success.
*The Happiness Project presents ideas for springboarding writing toward goals set in the classroom. Motivation to be a positive learner includes actively pursuing a mindset of positive rather than negative thinking. Some ideas on this blog might be used in the classroom for this focus.
*The fun feeds to my reader are: *Interesting photos in Flickr *Dictionary.com Word of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment