Thursday, July 22, 2010

#24 My Reflection of 23 Things Course

What a ride! For not being very techy, I have learned a tremendous amount. There has been a multitude of times that I have hit a "brick wall" but have picked up and gone on...knowing that it would be a crunch to get through this course. Yes, by now, you have realized that I was not able to complete the 23 Things Course.
Nevertheless, once again, I have learned...how to start each day with realizing that life has to be figured in on what we attempt...life happens...not all of what we start out to do is finished with the exhilaration of crossing the line! We are human...with universal hope and reaching higher and very hopeful of gaining the banner...only to face the fact...life happens.
This summer has been rather crazy with a complete mix of learning experiences: a determined mazing through the 23 Things course...tending to the needs of my extended family...traveling with my husband in the ministry in "previously booked" meetings...trying to get laptop reception when out in the country...working in the country scene (outside)...and facing physical limitations, at times...but always knowing that life happens.
I so appreciate each and every guidance effort by the 23 Things team and know that this course would be enlightening for every teacher. I purpose to peruse the notes I have taken and will sign up for this course in the fall. Thank you - gmail team!

1 comment:

  1. We will see you in the fall! You will continue to enjoy the "things" that you haven't gotten to yet.

    ReplyDelete